Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: My Mystery Auction ended...Good Luck to all who played!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well...the Mystery Auction has less then 17 hours...I am giving free braces for any Hostboard Member who plays, along with the Mystery Auction American Girl Package!

    I only have 7 people playing the game, so chances are very good for a Marisol Doll. I am still sending one out, no matter how many people play.

    So, today is the last day!

    Good Luck to all who play!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 28, 2006 12:39 AM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 28, 2006 01:41 PM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 28, 2006 03:16 PM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 28, 2006 05:29 PM: Message edited by: justbeingme ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only 3 Hours and 35 minutes left!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh I wish I could bid. But I don't have the money right now. Maybe another time!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGLoverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't get it. How do you win the Marisol doll?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone who plays gets an American Girl Mystery Package, which is an American Girl item...Brand New and never been opened or used. One of the packages is a Marisol Doll. I have 9 people playing and I am sending a Marisol Doll out, so chances are really good right now to Win a Marisol...But, if you don't get the doll, you still get an American Girl Surprise.

    And all Hostboard Members get an extra little something...I am sending a set of AG Braces to all Hostboard Members who choose to play. (those will go out in separate packages)

    Hope I explained that okay?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGLoverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay Thanks! So we'll be bidding on a surprise and one of the surprises is a Marisol doll? So we won't be paying very much if we do win her!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so debating about it. I actually don't care for Marisol because I have her-but I am eyeing a few of the retired outfits [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I have 25 minutes to decide right?

    -Jordyn

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still 35 minutes to decide...I have a few retired items that I am sending in the Mystery Packages.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your signature picture, starearekid!

    Where was she when it was taken?

    Too Cute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •